Sunday, September 14, 2008

Down East Basics!!


I love this store!!! If you ever get a chance to go to their actual bricks and mortar store, there are endless options and sale racks. I got an American Eagle shirt there for $3!!! I have only seen them in Utah, but they may be in other states? I love their prices and their shirts. They have a catalog you can order to see more options if you want. I used to like the online modesty store named, "Layers Clothing" but have had some recent bad experiences with them. At Down East I just bought 5 pairs of Big Star jeans, which at normal price (I've paid this much before!!!) cost $100 dollars. I paid $30 for the same jeans!!! I love a decent deal. And Down East Basics clothing ROCKS!

Go to www.downeastbasics.com to shop.

1 comment:

Treechaser said...

They are not in OK or TX, darn it! I'd love to go to one!